Meets update

Again as expected, the Easter and the AGM meet have been cancelled.

We will have to wait for confirmation (Gov and Club) on the June meet to see if it can go ahead.

The Keswick site may be open but will depend on whether they are allowed to have the shared facilities blocks open also.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.