March Meet Cancelled.

As somewhat expected, our 1st meet at Wolverley has had to be cancelled due to ongoing Covid19 restrictions.

We wait to see whether or next meets can go ahead but it’s likely that Easter will be a definite non-event and possibly that the May AGM meet will go the same way.

This entry was posted in Uncategorised. Bookmark the permalink.